[lxc-users] Unable to import the ZFS pool LXD

Goran Brkuljan goran.brkuljan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 21:26:07 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

I have problem with ZFS pool when I start LXD containers. I did not work
with containers at the time when problem occurred. Everything runs on
Ubuntu virtual machine.

Unable to import the ZFS pool: cannot import 'Zfile': I/O error
        Recovery is possible, but will result in some data loss.
        Returning the pool to its state as of Tue Aug  9 04:09:45 2016
        should correct the problem.  Approximately 15 seconds of data
        must be discarded, irreversibly.  Recovery can be attempted
        by executing 'zpool import -F Zfile'.  A scrub of the pool
        is strongly recommended after recovery.

When I run  'sudo zpool import -F Zfile*'* I got following error:
cannot import 'Zfile': no such pool available

And when I run 'sudo zpool list' I got: no pools available

Regards,

Goran