[lxc-users] LXC 2.0 and Centos 7

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:21:33 UTC 2016

Dear Thomas
LXC 2.0 It has the same issue that has always had, The containers do not
boot by themselves, even if they should. In the past have been using the
command lxc-autostart in /etc/rc.local, but that introduces a huge delay
when you need to reboot. Centos actually stays forever trying to close that
job.

I wonder if you could tell me how to make the containers boot with the
machine, when they the right setting "lxc.start.auto = 1"

Yours
F.Alves