[lxc-users] lxc-start fails with "no systemd controller mountpoint found"

F Dave feldavic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 23:38:08 UTC 2016

I cloned the master branch and rebuilt it. Did 'make uninstall' for the
previous lxc-2.0.0 and installed new version. However it still throws the
same error. Also tried to create the systemd folder:

[root at devhost lxc]# mkdir -p /sys/fs/cgroup/systemd
mkdir: cannot create directory `/sys/fs/cgroup/systemd': No such file or
directory

[root at devhost lxc]# ll /sys/fs/cgroup/
total 0

[root at devhost lxc]# ll /sys/fs/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 0 Apr 21 07:07 btrfs
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 0 Apr 20 09:07 cgroup
drwxr-xr-x. 4 root root 0 Apr 21 07:07 ext4
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 0 Apr 21 07:07 selinux