[lxc-users] lxc file push garbling existing file

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 6 19:28:21 UTC 2016

The lxc and lxd binaries come from LXD which is currently at rc8.

The lxc-* binaries are for the "old" user experience which is LXC
itself, that's what we just released as 2.0 earlier today.

LXD changelog: https://linuxcontainers.org/lxd/news/
LXC changelog: https://linuxcontainers.org/lxc/news/

Yes, the naming of the "lxc" command is very confusing, we are well aware.