[lxc-users] Unable to list remote images

Muneeb Ahmad muneeb.gandapur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:16:49 UTC 2016

Hello, Thanks for your reply. Yes the issue was due to older packages so I just updated the lxc and lxd packages. Regards On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 5:44 PM, Nicola Volpini < nicola.volpini at kambi.com [nicola.volpini at kambi.com] > wrote:
On 04/01/2016 12:23 PM, Muneeb Ahmad wrote:
Hi, I get the following error when I run ‘lxc image list images:’ command.
error: json: cannot unmarshal string into Go value of type int64
I’m using ubuntu 15.10. Any help would be appreciated. Hello,

Have you upgraded all your lxc packages too, in addition to the lxd ones?
That was the issue for me.

Nicola

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (and any attachment) is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The information in this email is confidential and may contain information that is legally privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, publishing or disseminating such information and upon receipt, must permanently delete the original and destroy any copies. We take steps to protect against viruses and other defects but advise you to carry out your own checks and precautions as Kambi does not accept any liability for any which remain. Thank you for your co-operation.