[lxc-users] Parity containers

Federico Alves venefax at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:12:28 UTC 2015

I had to stop using LXC when running my application, Asterisk, resulted in
crashes. Something has changed lately.I used the latest Centos 7  kernel,
from elrepo.

Can somebody help me by providing a config file where a container has 100%
rights, in parity with the main session  of the computer? For me LXC is
just a way to partition my box into lighter virtual machines, so I need
full parity, where the container has full access to all resources of the
machine. I think too much security ends up getting in the way of the
business.