[lxc-users] Containers start without networking

Xavier Gendre gendre.reivax at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 07:29:39 UTC 2015

Hello,

I never encounter this problem with my containers. However, you should
upgrade LXC to a more recent version to see if the problem persists.

According to the version you mention, i assume that you run LXC in a
Debian Wheezy (oldstable). If you do not plan to upgrade to Debian
Jessie (stable), you should use the LXC package in the Wheezy backports.
This version is 1:1.0.6-6+deb8u1~bpo70+1 and is more up-to-date.

Friendly,
Xavier