[lxc-users] cgmanager_move_pid_abs_sync failed: invalid request

Benoit GEORGELIN - Association Web4all benoit.georgelin at web4all.fr
Mon Sep 7 18:58:54 UTC 2015

I will try those commands next time it happen. Thanks

In general, I have a lot of issues with LXC container using systemd and dbus .
Anything that require dbus-send or any dbus interaction never get an answer so you cannot install anything that have a dbus interaction or dependency

I only tried on my system, I dont know if someone else is able to reproduce it .
I install a new lxc container from debian8 template, I lunch apt-get install xfce4 (as an example) you cannot finish the install because of dbus / policykit

It's the only big issue for me since I use LXC and I don't know if it affect every users or just my system.

Thanks

Cordialement,