[lxc-users] Mount Directory or Move Image Location?

B G bg85305 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 23:11:13 UTC 2015

Thanks I will try your later suggestion... Thank you for your quick replies.

That said your earlier suggestion seems to have also worked...

mount --bind /container/rootfs/fastdata1 /nvme/fastdata1

I tried the following and it seems to work..  Was thinking about adding
into fstab for perminence..

Which way do you recommend?  I can switch to the lxc config way...

Each machine is a single-tenant environment so not so worried about
security isolation of each container.