[lxc-users] Mount Directory or Move Image Location?

B G bg85305 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 22:04:06 UTC 2015

Thanks Serge.

You suggest to bind mount the underlying directory from the host OS?

I suppose that we could do that for the root file system anywhere inside
the image file system?

E.g.

/var/lib/lxd/containers/container-name/rootfs/directory_mount

Once I restart the container should be transparent to the container that
the underlying file-system has mounted from a different location?

That sound right... I was thinking about it in a much more complicated way
like you would a VDI for a VM.  That is better.