[lxc-users] passthrough of usb 433mHz transceiver

JPS mailbox at jsierink.nl
Sun Oct 25 20:08:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

I tried your suggestion but unfortunately it does not work. I still
have to add 'lxc-device add -n 112 /dev/ttyUSB0 /dev/ttyUSB0' to the
host and then i can still only transmit via the rfxcom, not receive.

As a dirty workaround i installed domoticz on the host, works fine, but
that's of course not the purpose of virtualization.............