[lxc-users] Status: Debian Jessie support for unprivileged containers?

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:44:13 UTC 2015

On 13 October 2015 at 11:15, Fajar A. Nugraha <list at fajar.net> wrote:
> So bottom line, don't bother unless you're willing to run a
> "frakenstein", unsupported distro. Either retry with stretch and hope
> it works better, or switch to ubuntu.

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation Fajar! Looks like I'm just
going to run privileged containers and hope for the best. Turns out,
doing the testing on the right distribution too is essential :-) (I
tried LXC on my Ubuntu Trusty workstation and deemed it working, but
the server is running Debian Jessie)

Regards,
Christian