[lxc-users] Semi unprivileged containers

MonkZ i at monkz.de
Mon Nov 23 11:52:13 UTC 2015

Am 22.11.2015 um 23:47 schrieb Fajar A. Nugraha:
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 9:30 PM, MonkZ <i at monkz.de <mailto:i at monkz.de>>
> wrote:
>
> I really suggest you simply create an unpriv container as a regular user
> first, following ubuntu docs, and see if it works. THEN modify to suit
> your needs.

Ok, there seems to be a bigger basic problem. Following the "Basic
unprivileged usage" section in Ubuntu server LXC manual, i get this log:
http://ix.io/mqc

Ownership/Permissions are set analog to your unpriv container.

Missing XDG_RUNTIME_DIR triggers a warning and so does cgmanager:
lxc_cgmanager - cgmanager.c:cgm_get:993 - do_cgm_get exited with error

Greetings
MonkZ