[lxc-users] Ubuntu container IP address

Robert Koretsky bobk48 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:08:54 UTC 2015

Fajar:
Thanks for the references to the Ubuntu lxc and the network bridge docs, I
will carefully look those over for a solution to my problem. I did look at
those docs first, and tried various modifications to the configuration
files shown there, but didn't get anywhere. I will look again.
In VirtualBox, the bridging of the VM adapter to the host adapter is
accomplished by a single GUI menu choice.
In PC-BSD Jails, when creating a new jail, it is a matter of knowing, via
ipconfig, what sub-net the host is on (say 192.168.0) then supplying that
in jail setup.
In Solaris Zones, same as PC-BSD JAils.
I'm a networking newbie, forgive my ignorance.
Thanks again,
Sincerely,
Robert M. Koretsky