[lxc-users] lxc list fails to show containers after upgrade to lxd 0.22 / lxc 1.1.5

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 18 03:09:17 UTC 2015

Can you confirm your client and server are running the exact same
version of LXD?

The fact that the containers appear to be properly in the database
typically indicates an API mismatch between the client and the server.

Our API isn't stable yet (it will be when we tag LXD 2.0 early next
year), so mismatches can give you random results.

If "lxc version" and "lxd --version" match, then I'd suggest running
both of them with --debug, that should give us more of an idea of what's
going on.