[lxc-users] 1.1.5 setproctitle bug

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 9 20:28:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

Tycho just sent a patch to make the message go away.

Unfortunately you'll have to wait for 1.1.6 to see it go away.

Note that in theory kernels >= 3.19 should have the needed feature to
make this work, so I maybe you're missing some kernel configuration too.

Tycho?

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer