[lxc-users] LXD in 14.04 LTS Backports

Yonsy Solis yonsy.s.p at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:49:38 UTC 2015

Hi

I was doing a maintenance in my work laptop (cleanup repositories) and
i find that LXD is now in 14.04 LTS Backports repository.

Yes, I know that backports are not supported like universe or main
repositories (in LXD case, this is more a preview release, a good one
too). My question is, can i use now only use the 14.04 backports or i
will need lxd master/developer PPA installed in my repos for new
pre-1.0 releases (at least until we have an LXD 1.0 release) ?

Yonsy Solis