[lxc-users] lxcbr0 failed in 14.04 (maybe a network config problem not lxc, need advise)

B G bg85305 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 05:37:19 UTC 2015

Still seems like voodoo... but this seems to work... not sure if the
network-manager has anything to do with this or not.. but it is really odd
that after two or three times with the restarting lxc-net it creates the
lxcbr0 and then everything works after that.

 sudo systemctl stop network-manager

Repeat this until it works:

sudo systemctl stop lxc-net
sudo systemctl start lxc-net