[lxc-users] What is the best way to report bug issues with LXD rest server?

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sat May 23 05:53:24 UTC 2015

On May 22, 2015, at 10:33 PM, Kevin LaTona <lists at studiosola.com> wrote:

>> Ok, but you are testing with a curl that does not support TLS. That is why you cannot connect to that particular LXD instance. Depending on the OS and distribution, other LXD instances may still support SSL.

I did a quick upgrade of curl to 7.42.1

Now when I try it

/usr/local/Cellar/curl/7.42.1/bin/curl -s --cert server.crt --key server.key -k https://192.168.0.50:8443/1.0/images

I know I don't want to mess with Apple's install of Curl for now.

I get ………… curl: (35) SSL peer handshake failed, the server most likely requires a client certificate to connect

So maybe I am getting closer and some thing is off with the cert I just made.

Would be nice to know what version of LDX is running at linuxcontainers.org

It sure might help saving lots of time chasing after another avenue that in the end may or may not solve problem.

-Kevin