[lxc-users] lxc-ls -f problem

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Fri May 22 15:43:35 UTC 2015

Quoting Dave Birch (dave.birch at gmail.com):
> Dave Birch <dave.birch at ...> writes:
>
> Further update - just discovered that lxc-start now hangs for all
> containers, even newly created ones using only the standard download
> template on lxc-create.
>
> I'm pretty much dead in the water until I can work out how to resolve
> this.

Can you attach the results of

sudo strace -f -ostrace.out -- lxc-ls -f
sudo strace -f -ostrace-start.out -- lxc-start -n <container>
sudo lxc-start -n <container> -l trace -o debug.out

and show your exact steps, if you can remember them or have them in
history, when you were originally creating these containers?