[lxc-users] lxc-ls -f problem

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri May 22 12:00:25 UTC 2015

This is on fresh ubuntu 14.04, fully-updated, with bundled lxc? If
yes, it's a bug. Can you reproduce it on fresh installation (e.g. on
kvm/virtualbox)? If you haven't update it, it's possible that you ran
into some old bug.

FWIW, this is my main configuration choice for production systems:
ubuntu 14.04.2
lxc 1.1.2-0ubuntu3~ubuntu14.04.1~ppa1 from ppa:ubuntu-lxc/lxc-stable
newest -lts kernel available at the time of installation

... and on some systems (e.g. testing ones) I also add
zfs 0.6.4.1-1~trusty from ppa:zfs-native/stable mainly to provide
filesystem-level compression and snapshot
modified version of simplesnap to regularly (hourly or daily)
synchronize the storage to backup site
linux-image-4.0.0-1-generic from ppa:canonical-kernel-team/ppa ,
forced to use wily packages, to test new kernel

I like the results so far :)

--
Fajar

*Mandatory warning from ppa:canonical-kernel-team/ppa:
"This ppa is used for building pre-release and test kernels. It IS NOT
RECOMMENDED that you subscribe to this PPA."