[lxc-users] How to run scripts when container is destroyed?

Sungbae Yoo sungbae.yoo at samsung.com
Mon May 18 02:39:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you for your opinion.

it will be overhead to install another management tool just for execute some
jobs when container is destroyed.

In LXC, I think that template is very nice because user can be create easily
by using lxc-create.
Similarly, user should be able to destroy easily just using lxc-destroy,
don't care about restoring environment that might be changed by container.
Without any tool.

Best regards,
Sungbae Yoo