[lxc-users] LXD can ping from container out, but not in from outside network

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sun May 17 03:03:26 UTC 2015

With a LXD based LXC container what iptables magic does one need to be able to access these 10.0.3.x containers from outside that local network?

So far I got it so I log into a 10.0.3.x based container and ping the outside world.

But right now I am not able to go the other way.

Spent a fair amount of time looking around Google for ideas how to solve this.

But it seems most solutions to this problem get overly complex.

Right now the server sits at a 192.168.x.x ip

The containers are running the stock LXD dnsmasq 10.0.3.x

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Thanks
-Kevin