[lxc-users] How to run scripts when container is destroyed?

Andrey Repin anrdaemon at yandex.ru
Fri May 15 01:48:40 UTC 2015

Greetings, Sungbae Yoo!

> I uploaded commit to add lxc.hook.destroy to config.
> https://github.com/lxc/lxc/pull/522

> It will be take a long time to release a template I making.
> But we need lxc.hook.destroy for following.
> 1. uninstalling some package such as shortcut application to start the
> container.
> 2. disabling some systemd services needed for container.

This has me always wondering.
How do you know that only your container is using the service?
Last time I saw this idiocy is when iSCSI service was blindly killing all
_netdev mounts when stopped. Guess, how many NON-iSCSI shares were killed?

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...