[lxc-users] lxc.aa_allow_incomplete in vivid containers

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Fri May 8 09:11:38 UTC 2015

On Fri, 8 May 2015 02:12:44 PM Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> You should've said so earlier :)

Doh, apologies and many thanks for your help with my confusion. I had
installed that 4.1.0-999 kernel before the 3.19.0-16 kernel became
available and completely forgot about it!

> If that version still have btrfs problems, you'd probably stuck with
> lxc.aa_allow_incomplete until another kernel update hits vivid's repo.

All good, 3.19.0-16 boots btrfs and starts up a container without
complaining, and even respects cgroup_enable=memory.

~ lxc-checkconfig
Kernel configuration found at /boot/config-3.19.0-16-generic
[...]
Cgroup memory controller: enabled