[lxc-users] Trying out migration, getting "error: checkpoint failed"

Giles Thomas giles at pythonanywhere.com
Thu May 7 11:32:58 UTC 2015

Hi Tycho,

On 06/05/15 16:29, Tycho Andersen wrote:
> Sorry, I did just find one notable exception with the current git
> master: liblxc doesn't complain when excing criu fails. Do you have
> criu installed in a place where liblxc can find it? I posted a patch
> to fix this particular case, but it seems likely that's where your
> problem is. Tycho

It's installed in /usr/sbin/criu -- the lxc monitor is running as root,
so that should be OK, right?

All the best,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas <giles at pythonanywhere.com>

PythonAnywhere: Develop and host Python from your browser
<https://www.pythonanywhere.com/>

A product from PythonAnywhere LLP
17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number OC378414.
Registered address: 28 Ely Place, 3rd Floor, London EC1N 6TD, UK