[lxc-users] LXCFS - dash read builtin behavior oddity?

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 8 15:25:30 UTC 2015

Interesting!  I can reproduce it trivially.

This is most likely a result of the change to using direct io.  This causes a
stat to return size 0.  Would you mind filing an issue at
github.com/lxc/lxcfs/issues ?  I expect that a quick look at the cat and dash
sources will show us whether dash needs a patch or whether lxcfs should be
providing anohter hint about the fact that its /proc files should be read to
get the full size.

Quoting Robert Pendell (shinji at elite-systems.org):