[lxc-users] LXD logo usage rights

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 5 09:37:10 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 01:44:03PM +1000, Mark Constable wrote:
> What is the status of redistribution rights for the LXD logo?
>
> I want to start a series of blog posts about my experiences with LXD
> so the current logo would be nice to re-use but I don't want Canonical
> lawyers, or anyone, to come after me with nasty takedown notices.

Hi,

While I don't speak for our lawyers, I would certainly expect it be fine
to use the project illustration in your articles to represent the
linuxcontainers.org projects (lxc, lxcfs, lxd and cgmanager).

Let us know when your blog posts are online and we'll link them on the website!

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer