[lxc-users] LXD + OS X

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Fri Jul 31 20:12:20 UTC 2015

I just walked through a bunch of path levels trying to see what might build.

It looked like it did at one point build a client or ????

But then I have not been able to locate it.

Nor will it execute in the OS X terminal yet to even error out in any way to say it's found.

it choked here   						/Users/kevin/.go/src/github.com/lxc

it seemed like it was building here 	 	/Users/kevin/.go/src/github.com/lxc/lxd

Then it chocked here   				/Users/kevin/.go/src/github.com/lxc/lxd/lxc

I know development is smoking along here and folks are slammed.

But right now there is zero docs about how to make this happen make a LXC client run on a OS X machine.

Any thoughts from anyone who has it running under OS X are welcomed.

-Kevin