[lxc-users] LXD + OS X

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Fri Jul 31 19:50:06 UTC 2015

Thanks Tycho as it seems I am getting closer but not there yet.

When I installed Go on this Mac I placed a folder at       ~/.go

From there I had Go install the LXD files based on what I found floating about on the net.

I think it's done correctly.

I took your suggestion and tried a few other path options and so far none are working.

It appears that Go is looking for a path at

/Users/kevin/.go/src/github.com/lxc/lxc

And what was installed in the      /Users/kevin/.go/src/github.com      path

Is  a lxd folder and not a lxc folder at that level

/Users/kevin/.go/src/github.com/lxc/lxd

At this point not sure if the Go LXD script is looking at the wrong place.

Or something was not install that should of been in the initial install process.

I'll keep tweaking some things to see if it will kick in.

But again if anyone has any insights on what or why this doing this… thanks.

-Kevin