[lxc-users] Remove garbage lxcbr0 interfaces

Matlink matlink at matlink.fr
Fri Jul 24 19:11:18 UTC 2015

Hello,
sometimes I've got many bridge created by lxc containers that are kept
up even after bringing down the container (case happens when I update
all containers with python API, and container fails to bring down
properly).
Moreover, I've set a bridge interface quota in /etc/lxc/lxc-usernet
which is 10 for now. That pushs me to have a "Quota reached" when I try
to start a container when the 10 bridge interfaces are up.
Is there a way to correctly remove these bridge interfaces? Even after
doing a "brctl delif lxcbr0 <brif>" on every bridge interfaces the error
happens. It seems that lxc-net doesn't properly refresh the bridge
number in such a case.
Thanks,

--
Matlink - Sysadmin matlink.fr