[lxc-users] LXD + OS X

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sat Jul 25 01:30:07 UTC 2015

> This is the first release of LXD where the client may be built on operating systems
> other than Linux. At the moment, MacOS X has been confirmed to work and Windows is known not to work,
> other Unix may work too but haven't been tested.

I noticed this on the Linux Containers.org website today and it piqued my interest but not much else info to figure out what it really means yet.

Does anyone know of any links to any other information that talks about it yet?

The reference to a "client" is not making much sense to me, given I thought LXD runs as a daemon that allows a CLI or Rest interaction to a Host running LXC's

-Kevin