[lxc-users] How to increase space of existing container

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Jul 22 02:17:39 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Mahesh Pujari
<pujarimahesh_kumar at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I had created a container with default settings and now it fails to start due to space issues,

What is the exact command line you use to create the container?

> how can I increase space of a container which has exhausted its space.

If by "default" you mean "use the default directory backend", then you
need to increase your available disk space for the container
directory. By default containers are stored under /var/lib/lxc, so if
you use separate filesystem for /var, you might need to increase that.

Hint: try "df -h"

--
Fajar