[lxc-users] Has anyone looked at an LXC solution like the proposal for native Docker Multi-Host Networking

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 18:57:13 UTC 2015

I just setup a test environment which I think will validate this with cloud
servers.

I created 2 LXC containers  cn1,  cn2

In both cn1 and cn2 I create 2 nested LXC containers

Now as expected the cn1 and cn2 get the default 10.0.3.x addresses and they
can both ping the internet & each other (by default)

The nested containers in both cn1 and cn2 get a 10.0.4.x address.

The nested LXC containers in each cannot ping the nested containers in the
other so I think this seems to make a valid test-case for VXFLD or some
other solution in regards to a working unicast vxlan setup.

Brian