[lxc-users] TTY Question

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 23:05:35 UTC 2015

a) Sorry about the fonts
b) All my containers are unconfined
c) My app does crash but no dumps. It is Asterisk, and it is compiled with
debug information, etc.
my ulimit -a
core file size          (blocks, -c) unlimited
scheduling priority             (-e) 0
pending signals                 (-i) 1048576
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) unlimited
open files                      (-n) 1048576
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
real-time priority              (-r) 0
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
max user processes              (-u) unlimited

what would it prevent Asterisk from duping a core file on crashing?