[lxc-users] unprivileged container with zfs backing

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Feb 4 10:10:36 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Adam Gold <awg1 at gmx.com> wrote:

> In summary, I would like each unprivileged container to run on top of a
> new zfs filesystem which I create as root and assign relevant ownership
> to. Is this possible?

should be possible, BUT not with lxc-create.

The easiest method would probably be to create a "template" container for
that particular user, and clone it manually (e.g. using zfs snapshot/clone,
plus edit the config file manually). You already create the fs manually, so
this workaround might be acceptable.

It might be a bug in lxc-create code which is beyond my abilities.

--
Fajar