[lxc-users] Converting from libvirt lxc

Neil Greenwood neil.greenwood at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:27:21 UTC 2015

On 3 December 2015 17:10:29 GMT+00:00, Peter Steele <pwsteele at gmail.com> wrote:

>I can't really use the downloaded template for our rootfs, as I
>explained earlier. We already have a process that generates a custom
>centos tar ball with the specific set of packages that we need in our
>containers. Our tarball includes other third party packages as well,
>such as supervisord and ctdb. I've used the downloaded template's
>config

I am not an expert with LXC, but I think you can get your tarball working using '-t download' a.k.a. the download template. You would use petercentos rather centos as the template to download, and provide a petercentos configuration that points to your tarball. Obviously you will use your company name in the production version :-)

Neil