[lxc-users] Converting from libvirt lxc

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:39:53 UTC 2015

I don't explain myself.
You need an Ubuntu 14.04 server with nothing else running, but LXC. 100% of
the real work gets done via Centos containers.It works perfectly and it is
rock solid.
The only thing on top is the latest available kernel 3.19.0-33-generic. Yo
never have to login or otherwise touch Ubuntu, it becomes a simple
container host. I have literally hundreds of containers with this
architecture. For some reason, the fact that Ubuntu does not use systemd,
makes it stable and almost perfect. I cannot explain it, but it becomes
like the engine of a Mercedes, you know it is there, but you don't need to
see it, it becomes invisible. I could never use Fedora as a good container
host, for you end up having to compile your own RPMs and it fails often.
They just don't take LXC seriously, or they would be at the same level of
Ubuntu.