[lxc-users] Problem Launching new containers

Matthew Williams matthew.williams at canonical.com
Wed Aug 5 14:06:04 UTC 2015

Hi Tycho,

It's probably doing something like this then
http://play.golang.org/p/mybQSejDo8.

That works when I run it on the same machine. Would lxd be running this
command as the lxd user though is that right?
The user I was running this command as was in the lxd group though

Matty

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Tycho Andersen <tycho.andersen at canonical.com