[lxc-users] #1390223 Apparmor related regression on access to unix sockets (was: ubuntu utopic (14.10) permission problems?)

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Apr 22 05:03:16 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:14 AM, Norberto Bensa
<nbensa+lxcusers at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Hello.
>> >
>> > Is anyone working on this? It says "Fix Released" for and old Vivid
>> > kernel
>> > (3.18) but I still have this problem.
>>
>> ... and that is your source of problem :)
>

> I don't think I understand your reply. I'm running current up-to-date Vivid,
> not Utopic with an old kernel. Yeah, I should have stated my versions. I
> don't believe you have a crystal ball anywhere around you, do you? :-)
>
> Anyway, I filled a new bug here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1446906

Ah, sorry, my mistake. I though you use an old 3.18 kernel, when in
fact you're referring to comment #3 in the bug report.

And on second look, my problem is more similar to comment #4 in the
original bug report.

Your mailq problem seems different in the fact that it shows an
apparmor denied log, which does not happen in my zend problem (which
were fixed by using 3.19 kernel). My GUESS is your problem is not so
much a kernel problem as apparmor problem. So you might want to change
the package name in the new bug report to apparmor or lxc.

--
Fajar