[lxc-users] #1390223 Apparmor related regression on access to unix sockets (was: ubuntu utopic (14.10) permission problems?)

Norberto Bensa nbensa+lxcusers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 00:14:29 UTC 2015

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Norberto Bensa
> <nbensa+lxcusers at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> And of course it's a bug and is reported.
> >>
> >> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/utopic/+source/linux/+bug/1390223
> >>

> > Hello.
> >
> > Is anyone working on this? It says "Fix Released" for and old Vivid
> kernel
> > (3.18) but I still have this problem.
>
> ... and that is your source of problem :)

I don't think I understand your reply. I'm running current up-to-date
Vivid, not Utopic with an old kernel. Yeah, I should have stated my
versions. I don't believe you have a crystal ball anywhere around you, do
you? :-)

Anyway, I filled a new bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1446906

Thanks!