[lxc-users] [Unable to start using lvm backend]

Xavier Gendre gendre.reivax at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:41:43 UTC 2015

Hello Fajar,

>> It may be useful to give more details about what i am trying to do ;-) I
>> work with a Debian Jessie and LXC 1.0.6 from the Debian repository.
>
> You should realy use at least 1.0.7 from experimental, or better yet, 1.1.1.

That was a good advice... with 1.0.7 from experimental, everything works
like a charm. I can create root owned unprivileged containers with lvm
backend and start them without any tweak (no chmod, ...).

Thank you for spending some time on my problem and giving me hope with a
working example ;-)

Xavier