[lxc-users] Insufficent privileges to control…

Zmudzinski, Krystof C krystof.c.zmudzinski at intel.com
Fri Sep 12 22:39:28 UTC 2014

That did it.  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: lxc-users [mailto:lxc-users-bounces at lists.linuxcontainers.org] On Behalf Of Serge Hallyn
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 2:57 PM
To: LXC users mailing-list
Subject: Re: [lxc-users] Insufficent privileges to control…

Probably your install incantation wasn't quite right.  Since you're running on 14.04 you could simply do:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-lxc/daily sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get -y dist-upgrade

to get the latest daily ppa package, which is basically (and right now exactly0 latest git HEAD.

Quoting Zmudzinski, Krystof C (krystof.c.zmudzinski at intel.com):