[lxc-users] lx-start taking a long time if veth is not added to lxcbr0Š

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 1 21:21:54 UTC 2014

If it takes  along time to boot then it likely isn't
getting an ip address from dnmasq.  Now last I checked
br-int does have a dnsmasq running, but double-check that.
You can lxc-attach to the container and manually do
sudo dhclient eth0

This is assuming that you are on a new enough lxc so that
the other veth endpoint is in fact being attached to br-int.
Which version are you using?

Quoting Anjali Kulkarni (anjali at juniper.net):