[lxc-users] lxc-destroy failure while deleting rootfs for container

Shivraj Ghatkar shivraj2084 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 23:07:59 UTC 2014

>From the host's perspective, the "/capsules_mnt/cap_a" points to the mount
point for the capsule cap_a. This is the location where the root file
system of the specific container exists.

I need the "capsules_mnt" directory to differentiate, between different
containers on the host. I have tried creating a "/shared_capsule_a"
directory and mount it directly; but it doesnt solve the original problem
of mount points being blown away.

Thanks,

-Shivraj