[lxc-users] 1.0.3 on Debian 7.5 not consistent with documentation

coolnodje coolnodje at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:05:44 UTC 2014

Seems that lua support is also necessary to get some functionality like
lxc-top.

@kotnic, I realize there's no template coming with your Debian packaging
(/usr/share/lxc/templates is empty).
Was it intentional? It seems to be included in the configure file
though. On Ubuntu /usr/share/lxc/templates weight 332K only with all
major template included.

I was also wondering why dpkg made me install dnsmasq-base (how does it
compare to dnsmasq?) but not dnsmasq, which is needed with for the
default /etc/default/lxc-net config.