[lxc-users] Older Ubuntu Template - Natty 11.04

TuxRaiderPen tuxraiderpen at wpascanner.com
Thu May 15 10:16:57 UTC 2014

On Thursday, May 15, 2014 05:28:47 Fajar A. Nugraha wrote

> Not really. From the template file:
>     --mirror)       MIRROR=$2; shift 2;;
>     --security-mirror) SECURITY_MIRROR=$2; shift 2;;
>

> It's a different parameter.
>
> Then again, I don't think security mirror will do you any good in this case
> as you're running EOLed release.

Thanks, BUT... using ONLY THE -mirror option on the cmd line

FAILS

It will create a container and then try to "update for security" since the
updates are pointing to the regular release they won't work.

Using your command line with the change to FORCE the security mirror then
WORKS.

That is the only way it worked was to use my edited oldbuntu template with the
-mirror comannd