[lxc-users] Older Ubuntu Template - Natty 11.04

TuxRaiderPen tuxraiderpen at wpascanner.com
Thu May 15 09:29:16 UTC 2014

On Monday, May 12, 2014 06:59:48 Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

> It's a way to make creating containers easier.

That part I get... I am just not wrapping my head around the creation and
especially the use of "preconfigured ones."

Or really the creation provess... v. VMDK in a full VM.

> If you're using newish ubuntu/debian container (no, natty is not among
> those), then using the download templates as in
> https://www.stgraber.org/2014/01/17/lxc-1-0-unprivileged-containers/
> would've been faster.

Like this... I've seen several listings of "download this, "

OK.. what do I do with this arhcive of a "container"

I am used to throwing an ISO at a VM or a VMDK that I move around and throw at
the VM and POOF instant new x VM...