[lxc-users] Ubuntu Server LXC networking Problem

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri May 9 14:51:24 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-05-09 at 08:00 -0400, CDR wrote:
> Does anybody know where in Canonical I may get support for LXC
> bridged-NAT networking?
> If the box is multihomed, it does not work.Although only one of the
> NICs has an IP address, it simply cannot route packets to the network.
> You may ping the default gateway, but that is it.

> The same happens in every other distribution, but I switched over to
> Ubuntu Server for a host.

I seem to recall in another message you sent that you were not just
using nat/bridge but also policy routing.  Is that still true.  If so,
please be sure to mention that along with the bridge networking.  You've
got a very unusual setup.

> Philip

Regards,
Mike
--
Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 978-7061 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com