[lxc-users] Ubuntu Server LXC networking Problem

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Fri May 9 13:26:12 UTC 2014

Quoting CDR (venefax at gmail.com):
> Does anybody know where in Canonical I may get support for LXC
> bridged-NAT networking?
> If the box is multihomed, it does not work.Although only one of the
> NICs has an IP address, it simply cannot route packets to the network.
> You may ping the default gateway, but that is it.
>
> The same happens in every other distribution, but I switched over to
> Ubuntu Server for a host.

If you get a kernel oops in this process, then please
use 'ubuntu-bug linux-meta' or go to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-meta/+filebug
to file a bug (assuming you are using an official ubuntu kernel)

Otherwise, type 'ubuntu-bug lxc' or go to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxc/+filebug
and describe the problem in as much detail as possible.